Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Demi Moore Says She Was "Taken Advantage Of" When She Was A Teenager



    Demi Moore has revealed that she was "manipulated and taken advantage of" when she was a teenager.

    Demi and hubby Ashton Kutcher are apart of a campaign which raises awareness of sex trafficking throughout the world. The pair have created a series of short movies with the slogan 'Real Men Don't Buy Girls', getting a hand from their celebrity friends including Eva Longoria and Jessica Biel.

    While talking about the campaign Demi admitted she was taken advantage of as a teen:
    "As I look at myself as a young woman, I know I was manipulated and taken advantage of when I was a teen, so I don't want to see that happen to any girl. When I was 15, I had a boyfriend who was 28, and back then, that didn't seem so strange. At least he was nice and not like the multitude of others who behaved not so well."
    The couple are targeting men who use prostitutes and inform them of the impact they can have on these women. Moore said that meeting with young boys and telling them of the effect on women can help prevent future trafficking:
    "The less face-to-face time boys get, the less they understand how real relationships work. That goes back to the culture we're creating - one which finds guys saying, 'If I can get sex easy [with a prostitute], why not?'"

    Wow it's great that she has become apart of this great campaign. But being with a 28-year-old when she was 15???? Where the hell were her parents, I hope he didn't do anything to harm her.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/demi-moore-says-she-was-advantage-of.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive