Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, June 19, 2011

Heidi Montag Says She Works Out 14 Hours A Day Now!


    She seems crazier ever time she speaks!

    Former The Hills star Heidi Montag showed some skin this weekend, and it's the first time she's stripped down since April 2010!!!

    The other half of Spencer Pratt has been very photo shy this year gone and now she says it's because she gained a tonne of weight (doubt that). The reality star, pictured at the Las Vegas Wet Republic party said she was at her heaviest a few months ago:
    "I was actually a lot overweight. It was the most I've ever been because I've kind of been in hiding eating pie with my husband and puppies, so I needed to get back in shape."



    At her heaviest, the 5'2" reality star claimed she weighed 130 pounds; she's currently back down to 103. How she lose 27 pounds so quickly? Well the star says she worked out 14 hours a day the last few weeks and has been running a lot:
    "I've been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now. I've been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape. I've been running a lot, and I've been doing weights. When you work out, you boost your metabolism, so you have to [make sure you eat enough]."

    The blonde, who controversially underwent 10 cosmetic surgeries in one day, said she's been snacking on apples, cherries and salads to slim down. But the wannabe singer said working out has been difficult because of her breast enlargement:
    "My breasts, because they're so big, really needed some time. So I'm just starting to work out again after my surgery. Sometimes I get shooting pains, but I hear that's normal."
    And the 24-year-old wasn't alone while she partied at the MGM Grand on Saturday. She was joined by another blonde in a bikini, none other than Crystal Harris who was actually supposed to be getting married that day to Hugh Hefner.



    What a strange place for the runaway bride to run to!



    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/heidi-montag-says-she-works-out-14.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive