Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chris Brown Dyes His Hair Blonde!




    Yes, it seems that Chris Brown is 'brown' no longer!

    The 'Champion' singer Tweeted the pic above to his followers today saying:
    "Look at me now".

    Since posting the pictured the 21-year-old's new hair made the CNN news! He then tweeted:
    "It's crazy how me changing my hair makes CNN!! isn't there more important news!! Just proved my point!!!" 
    In other Chris Brown news, last week his restraining order against ex Rihanna was eased and her can now spend time with the 22-year-old songstress as long as he doesn't "harass, annoy or molest" her. Yikes, let's hope he wouldn't do the last one anyway!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/chris-brown-dyes-his-hair-blonde.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive