Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kylie Minogue Says She Will Never Retire!



    Kylie Minogue has said that she is completely addicted to her singing career.

    The singer admitted that although she has thought about giving it all up from time to time, she always ends up itching to perform again:
    "Do I think of retiring? Absolutely. I say that at the end of every tour. And then something happens a few months down the line and I start thinking of songs and getting that itch. What can I say? I'm addicted."

    The 42-year-old added that she never thought her career would last this long:
    "When I was 20 there was no way I could see myself touring at 43. I have a terrible feeling I'll be saying the same in 20 years' time."
    I can never see her retiring!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/kylie-minogue-says-she-will-never.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive