Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Spotted Drinking Again!


    Oh dear, this is not going to look good for the E! Fashion Police presenter!

    Recovering drug addict Kelly Osbourne has been snapped drinking! As it's clear from these pictures published by Perezhilton.com Kelly was drinking corona and doing shots with a friend at an LA bar.




    Back in March the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne had told press that she had finally given up drink thanks to then fiance Luke Worrall. She had said:
    "I don't drink at all. Even a glass of wine at dinner would probably mean me going home, getting s**t-faced (drunk) and then being on drugs and doing something stupid that I have to spend the next three months apologizing for. I don't like drinking that much as I hate throwing up and the taste of alcohol. I'd look at somebody who has a half-empty glass in front of them and think, 'How can they leave that?' whereas mine, it's like 'Glug' and it's gone. 'Can I have another one? I'll be alright.'"
    It sounds like Kelly really does end up on a bad road when she drinks alcohol, let's hope she's not heading back down that dark path again.

    **UPDATE**

    Kelly has just Tweeted Perez Hilton who posted the pics of the star, calling the drinking "troubling". Kelly has said in her defense:
    "really? Im a 26 year old adult women a corona and a shot hardly constitutes rehab I was out having fun with my friends!I own my shit I am not a liar I am fully allowed to have the odd drink with my friends good lord crime of the century!"
    Do you think it's ok for a former addict to be drinking and doing shots?


    Photos via perezhilton.com


    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/kelly-osbourne-spotted-drinking-again.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive