Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kerry Katona Admits She Cut Herself To Try And Get Her Ex-Husband's Attention!

    "He mentally abused me"


    Kerry Katona has claimed that she was mentally abused by her ex-husband Mark Croft and that she self-harmed  in order to get his attention.

    The former Dancing On Ice contestant said that she cut herself muliple times and that Mark kept egging her on to do more drugs:
    "He never physically abused me, but mental abuse... you can't see it and it's harder sometimes to treat. I'm still recovering...I cut myself to try and show Croft how much I needed help, but he didn't care. He didn't want me in rehab. He knew that if I went, I'd get stronger. And when I finally went to boot camp, that's exactly what happened - I started to question things."
    The former singer added that her biggest regret was her  "whole marriage" to Mark and said that because of him all her "babies' money is gone". Worst of all, she blames Mark hugely for her battle with drugs:
    "I spent my marriage trying to please him. He would entice me to take drugs. I was on so much bipolar medication, plus the drugs, that I would stay in my room for days. He'd get me to sign things when I didn't know what I was doing. He repulses me. The [memories of the] marriage send shivers down my spine. It was hell and mental torture."
    Poor Kerry, even on Dancing On Ice you could see that she was a damaged woman. You are on the road to recovery now Kerry!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/kerry-katona-admits-she-cut-herself-to.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive