Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, February 26, 2011

Paris Hilton Says Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Are Better Off As Friends!



    Of all the people to hone in on this situation, this is seriously random!

    Yes, it turns out that Paris Hilton is actually next door neighbours with Charlie Sheen and recently ex-wife Brooke Mueller!

    Everyone was shocked yesterday that Two and A Half Men had been cancelled, and even more shocked to read Charlie's 'Open letter' to TMZ, in which he called the creator of the show a "contaminated little maggot". The day before that he also had a bizarre radio interview where he said he "loved people violently" and also "hated people violently", adding that anyone who tried to hurt him would be murdered!

    Well Paris said that this is all a big surprise to her as Charlie seemed great, as did his relationship with Brooke:
    "I talked to [Brooke] yesterday and everything was fine and they were best friends and living together...and now I don't know! I heard something changed so I'm not sure what happened."

    When asked about Charlie's clear drug and alcohol problems Paris didn't give away anything:
    "He's my neighbour so I don't have anything bad to say about him."

    She did add that Charlie and Brooke should stay apart as they are not good as a couple:
    "I think some people are better as friends."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/paris-hilton-says-charlie-sheen-and.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive