Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rihanna and Ciara Fight On Twitter!



    Meow, what a catfight this was!

    Rihanna has confronted Ciara on Twitter over comments she made about her on E!'s Fashion Police. While on a recent special for the Brit awards, Ciara and Joan Rivers were discussing RiRi's Brits outfit.

    Ciara didn't seem to happy with the 'What's My Name' singer as she told Joan:
    "I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn't the nicest. It's crazy because I've always loved and respected what she's done with fashion and I've ran into her before but this time it... wasn't the most pleasant run-in."
    And let's just say Rihanna was not happy at all about that statement. She took to Twitter to attack the 'Goodies' singer saying:
    "My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme (sic)."

    Thing started to get heated then when Ciara replied:
    "Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off stage," 

    Ouch! How bitchy is that? Well it gets worse, RiRi was not ready to back down, she Tweeted:
    "U gangsta huh? Haaa. Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of."

    But then it seemed Rihanna had a change of heart, or else her management told her to stop making the catgifght public! The songstress finally gave in saying:
    "Ciara baby, I love u girl! You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I’m heartbroken! That’s y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup."
    Now, that seemed seriously sarcastic to me but Ciara took it as a real apology, she replied:
    "Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. you threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."
    So have they really made up? I don't think so! I'm guessing both of their management teams told them to stop the fight as it would damage their image.

    What do you think?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/rihanna-and-ciara-fight-on-twitter.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive