Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nicki Minaj Says She's "No Time For Romance"



    As if we believe this!!

    Nicki Minaj has said her life is way too busy to get down with any guy. The rapper said that her life as an entertainer means she has to focus a lot on her career and doesn't have time to haev a boyfriend:
    "I have no romance in my life at all, and it's not important to me right now. I have love for people who are on my team that I see every day and for my family, that's what makes me do what I do. I also have love for people that I interact with. If I have too much of the romantic love, I feel like it will distract me. Right now I feel like a robot."
    That sounds horrible! Let's be honest, there's no way she doesn't have any guys on the go. She's Nicki Minaj!!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/nicki-minaj-says-she-time-for-romance.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive