Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, February 24, 2011

David Arquette Says He Thinks Courteney Cox Had An Affair!



    Here he goes opening his big mouth again!

    In a revealing interview on The Oprah Winfrey Show, David Arquette has said that he never cheated on wife Courteney Cox but believed she had done the dirt!

    Although the couple announced their separation in September 2010, the Cougar Town actress had been discussing a split months earlier. David had said Courteney had said she didn't want to be his mother anymore, and apparently after that Courteney made the decision to split. David says:
    "She came down really depressed one day, and was like 'I'm really just not happy.' I felt really sort of abandoned at that point. A deal is a deal." (That phrase is engraved on the inside of the couple's wedding bands, which they exchanged in 1999.) I was angry with...the dynamic of our relationship, I was angry with my wife."

    He then went on to admit, that once stories began circulating that his wife was secretly with her co-star Brian Van Holt he thought the rumours were true:
    "There were tabloid stories coming out about her and someone on her show having, you know, an affair. I thought she was having an affair with someone. Nobody would've said something like that if she weren't."

    Courteney and co-star Brian


    David also added that Courteneys massive success caused problems in the relationship. For one she was making $1 million per episode at the end. David said he became bitter:
    "She was on this incredibly successful show, so she made more money than me," said Arquette, who added that he sought therapy to cope. "I was sort of always in her shadow. And I'd held all this bitterness."



    Lastly Oprah asked the actor if there was ever a chance that the two could get back together, he sounded unsure:
    "I love Courteney, I don't know right now. I want us to be the best people we can be, and then if it's together--I want her to be happy, and if me even being the best person I can be doesn't make her happy in a partner--like, who she needs, whatever she's looking for--that's still to be answered. I know that I'll be with her for my whole life. And we have an amazing family together and we're really great parents together."

    What do you think of everything he's said? This is the first interview he has done since leaving rehab last month.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/david-arquette-says-he-thinks-courteney.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive