Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kim Kardashian Talks About Debut Single!

    "I'm a singer now too"


    Yes, you heard me right, reality star Kim Kardashian is releasing a single! (I'm scared).

    The 30-year-old is spilling on the new track, saying that her song namex 'Turn It Up' is really "fun". She said:
    "I wanted to do something that I had never done before, something that was a little bit out of my comfort zone. So, I tried it and it was fun."

    Kim said that fans will her the tune in about three weeks but will it be any good? Well the track is being produced by legendary hit maker The-Dream; the man behind Rihanna's 'Umbrella' and Beyonce's 'Single Ladies'.

    Although Kim has admitted she has a "cute voice" she said she more than likely won't pursue a pop career, but watch this space:
    "You never know what would happen but as of right now I'm not thinking about that. It's just a fun song."
    I definitely don't think that she'll leave her reality show behind with her easy lifestyle to go touring around the world.

    Do you think her debut single could be any good?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/kim-kardashian-talks-about-debut-single.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive