Powered by Blogger.






Friday, February 25, 2011

Robert Pattinson Gets A Puppy!



    Could he actually be any cuter?

    Robert Pattinson has revealed that he has adopted a dog to keep him company when he films in remote locations. (swoon!)

    The Twilight star admitted that none of his friends come and visit him when he's filming on location and he gets lonely:
    "I know it's sad. A lot of actors have a bunch of people who kind of just go up and stay with them for like two months, like an entourage. But my friends, their egos are too big.They'd be like, 'I'm not part of your entourage. I'll stay in a free hotel for a bit if it's in New York or Los Angeles but I'm not going to come out to some random town in the sticks.' That's kind of why I adopted the puppy. It's from a shelter and he was going to be put down. I only got him two or three days ago."
    He is so so cute, and I'm sure the puppy is too! But one question comes to mind... why isn't Kristen Stewart visiting him? Maybe he didn't want to admit that she secretly visits, or else the puppy is better company than her!

    The 24-year-old went on to say that the puppy totally freaked out while on a private plane, Rob explained:
    "He's been freaked out. It's funny. I got a private plane here from Louisiana, where I was filming Twilight, so he came out of the shelter and the next day he's on a private plane. A bit like Lady and the Tramp. I'm going to call him Robert."
    Robert and Robert (jnr)... what a perfect little family!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/robert-pattinson-gets-puppy.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive