Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, February 20, 2011

Adele Admits She Had Trouble In School



    Adele has admitted that she went through hard times in school as teachers made her believe success wasn't possible.

    The Grammy Award winning singer said she constantly felt intimidated:
    "I had to bear the brunt of negative attitudes from authority figures, such as teachers, who led me to believe that success was unrealistic. So I chose to survive rather than live in a fantasy world. I'm not, and never have been, very academic - it was always music for me."

    But the singer who just released her new Album '21' and is about to release it in the US, said that she knew from a young age that being a singer was her dream:
    "I remember when I was 10, I nicked my mum's Lauryn Hill album and listened to it every day after school in my bedroom, sitting on my little sofa bed and hoping to God that one day I'd be a singer."
    That's so inspiring, love her music!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/adele-admits-she-had-trouble-in-school.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive