Powered by Blogger.






Monday, February 21, 2011

Ashton Kutcher Made A Bet That He Could Date Jennifer Aniston!

    Could have been a couple??


    Ashton Kutcher has revealed that he once made a bet with his friend that he could get a date with Jennifer Aniston.


    The 'No Strings Attached' star admitted that he had a thing for Jen when he was 17 and made a wager with his friend:
    "So I make a bet with my buddy. I'm probably 17-years-old. I said to him, 'I bet you $1,000 that some day I will go on a date with Jennifer Aniston'. I'm 17-years-old and she's, like, on my screensaver on my computer and he's like, 'You're on'."

    Obviously he never got the date, but years later Ashton admittet that then husband Brad Pitt told the actor he could take her out anytime!! (Sign of things to come or what!?). He said:
    "Four or five years later I actually meet Jennifer Aniston and she's married to Brad Pitt at the time. And so I went to Brad Pitt and I asked his permission to ask his wife out on a date. I said, 'Listen, I made a bet with my buddy, you're a cool guy, you're gonna let this go down, right?' And he looked at me, he's like, 'You go for it.' And I'm like, 'You're the coolest guy I've ever met in my life!' So I asked her and she turned me down... But now we're friends."
    Coolest guy you've ever met? I think it's strange he even allowed that, clearly he had other priorities in his life (cough Angelina Jolie cough cough)

    Weird!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/ashton-kutcher-made-bet-that-he-could.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive