Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, February 19, 2011

Corrie Star Michelle Keegan Wants Jedward To Win Eurovision!



    Michelle Keegan has said she's backing Jedward all the way at the Eurovision 2011!

    The actress, who plays Tina McIntyre in Coronation Street,admitted she loved their song 'Lipstick' and really wants them to win:
    "I think it's brilliant. I was watching them and I just love the song, it's so catchy. I've got a couple of nephews and they're all obsessed with them. I'm quite a fan myself. I've met them a couple of times now - in Dublin last year and at some other award shows and things like that."

    She also added that she really get's on with the twins themselves, saying:
    "They're always very nice and friendly. They're great fun and they're exactly what Ireland needs in the Eurovision. I'll be voting for them and I'm sure most of the people in the UK will. They've got a massive following after The X Factor. Who knows? Maybe they'll win it."
    Watch out boys you've a sexy new fan!!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/corrie-star-michelle-keegan-wants.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive