Powered by Blogger.






Monday, February 21, 2011

Emma Bunton Says Her Fiance Gave Her The Perfect Proposal!



    Emma Bunton has revealed that she had an "amazing" marriage proposal from her partner Jade Jones last month.

    The Dancing On Ice judge has admitted she really thought her boyfriend of 14 years would pop the question, Emma says he proposed to her in the most perfect way:
    "It was on my birthday and we had friends round, my mum was there and my little boy was on my lap. It was absolutely perfect, he couldn't have done it any better. He went down on one knee and picked the ring himself, he did everything! It was just amazing. I didn't have a clue! I had been waiting all this time and I thought it was never going to happen."

    The 35-year-old, who is expecting her second child with Jade claimed that she never pressured her boyfriend to go down on one knee, as marriage was never a priority:
    "With Jade and I, we are such good friends. We have children together, we feel so settled and I just think it felt like the next thing to do. There was no pressure on it. I don't get bored but I think you have to get used to [the fact that] there is going to be routine, especially with children. But we make time for date nights and he goes out with the boys, but we love each other's company."
    Sounds like a very happy lady!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/02/emma-bunton-says-her-fiance-gave-her.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive