Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chris Brown Freaks Out... AGAIN!



    Is anyone as sick of this guy as I am?

    According to multiple reports Chris Brown completely trashed a room backsrrage after filming an interview for Good Morning America this morning.

    The 'Ya Ya Ya' singer was quizzed by journalist Robin Roberts about the details of his relationship with former girlfriend Rihanna, and about the assault which took place in 2008. Throughout the interview Chris seemed to dodge the question:
    "It's not really a big deal to me now as far as that situation. I think I'm past that in my life… Today's the album [release] day so that's what I'm focused on."

    Apparently after wrapping up the interview, beat-her-down stormed backstage screaming about the questioning even though sources from ABC have said that Robin was told by the singers rep that she could ask a few questions about Rihanna.

    It gets worse!! Chris then caught a chair and smashed a window in his dressing room, causing shards of glass to fall onto the New York City streets. According to reports the staff at Good Morning America were so frightened that they called security. Even though he was supposed to perform for the show Chris ran out of the building shirtless. He later posted a comment about the incident on his official Twitter account, writing:
    "I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t."

    But of course, in Chris fashion, the post was quickly removed and replaced with a more upbeat message:
    "All my fans!!! This album is for you and only you!!! I'm so tired of everyone else!! Honestly!! I love team breezy!!"
    Is there actually anyone on 'team breezy'? Everyone is "tired" of you!



    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/chris-brown-freaks-out-again.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive