Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 28, 2011

Kylie Minogue and Britney Spears To Duet?



    Could this really happen?

    Last week Kylie Minogue Tweeted Miss Britney Spears saying that she was obsessed with the new 'Femme Fatale' album, and now it looks like a duet is on the cards! The Aussie singer admitted that she would love to work with her:
    "I'm sure it would be a great thing. I think she's great. I've met her before and we've worked with some of the same people who help put our tours together. I tweeted that because there's a song from the deluxe edition, 'He About To Lose Me', that's in my head before I go to sleep. I play it off my computer when I'm here [in my dressing room] and I just wanted to say I am excited about it. She was glad to hear it!"
    I'd love to see this happen! Not only would the track sound amazing but I bet the video would be amazing too (with a lot of product placement).

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/kylie-minogue-and-britney-spears-to.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive