Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rihanna Says She "May Never Speak To Chris Brown Again"



    Rihanna has revealed that she might never speak to ex-boyfriend Chris Brown again, but that she requested her restraining order against him to be lifted, only to help him out professionaly.

    Chris was ordered to stay away from the 'What's My Name' singer because of the serious assault in 2009. In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Rihanna says she got the restraining order relaxed only to help Brown's career, not to get back into his life:
    "[It's] my decision... it doesn't mean we're getting married tomorrow. It doesn't mean we're gonna be in a relationship, or make up, or even talk ever again. It just means I didn't want to object to the judge. We don't have to talk again ever in my life. I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did to me was a personal thing - it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows - that definitely made it difficult for him."

    Meanwhile, even though Chris had a FREAK OUT last week, bad press can't stop him! His new album F.A.M.E. debuts this week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with total album sales of over 271,000.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/rihanna-says-she-never-speak-to-chris.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive