Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson Says She's Too Nervous To Dance On DWTS



    Reality star Kendra Wilkinson has been the bookies favourite to win the latest season of 'Dancing With The Stars' but it looks like she's not that confident in herself at all.

    The former girlfriend of Hugh Heffner said that she's felt dizzy because of stage fright:
    "In the cha cha you're not supposed to bend your knees but I had to or I would have passed out. I was so nervous, I barely took a breath. I have a fear of the stage, a fear of the audience. [The bright lights of the ballroom] made me dizzy. But I pulled it out and the fact that Carrie Ann said I didn't miss one step made me feel so good." 

    How do you think she will do in the competition?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/kendra-wilkinson-says-she-too-nervous.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive