Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jessica Simpson Admits She's Up For X Factor Role!



    I totally called this one!

    Simon Cowell recently hinted that he would like to have Jessica Simpson on the judging panel of the US Version of The X Factor and it looks like it's nearly a done deal! When asked if she was up for the new role, Jessica said she has been in talks with producers:
    "They have definitely talked to me about X Factor. I think it would be a lot of fun. It's definitely my life. To be a mentor for up-and-coming artists is right up my alley. I would have loved to have a mentor. I love watching people's dreams come true."

    Sounds like she's dying for the job! Other possible judges include Mariah Carey, but she's about to have twins so I doubt that's going to happen. Paula Abdul, Nicki Minaj and Nicole Sherzinger are also up for female judging spots.

    Who do you want on the panel?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/jessica-simpson-admits-she-up-for-x.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive