Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fashion Fix - Hilary Duff Goes Back To Blonde!


    I knew it would only be a matter of time before Hilary Duff returned to her blonde 'roots'.

    The newlywed actress sported a beach-babe blonde hair do at the premiere of 'Soul Surfer'. Although I liked her brunette, I'm loving her outfit. The skirt especially is sticking out for me. I love the dark purple lines up against the lilac, great contrast and really nice style.

    Her clutch is also TO DIE for! Sparkly clutches seem to be a must-have in Hollywood at the moment.

    PS!!

    Her bangs look great on her!




    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/fashion-fix-hilary-duff-goes-back-to.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive