Powered by Blogger.






Friday, March 25, 2011

Courteney Cox Says She And David Arquette Are Working On Their Marriage



    It really looks like these two are getting back on track!

    Courteney Cox has said that she and hubby David Arquette are trying really hard to make their marriage work. The 'Cougar Town' star said that David has really changed and he's really putting in the effort:
    "Oh my God, I'm so proud of him! Best he's ever looked! He's so cute that I'm like, dude, I don't understand. Really?! Why are you that cute right now?"

    She went on to say that the pair have been learning to get to know each other again:
    "Our communication and the way we are, just learning about each other in a different way, it's smart. It's weird to be at this age and look at ourselves but it's hard and it's important and I'm glad we are, so I love him." 

    Awh... it seems like they are trying really hard to keep their family together.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/courteney-cox-says-she-and-david.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive