Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mary Byrne Admits To Lesbian Affair!



    Well this is a shocker!

    X factor finalist Mary Byrne has admitted that she had a lesbian affair! Mary, who released her first ever album this week, 'Mine & Yours' is claiming that it meant nothing, despite her old flame saying Mary is a lesbian:
    "A long time ago, in my early 20s, I had a fleeting relationship with a woman. It was just a one-off thing. I'd just come out of a bad relationship with a man and someone was there. She came out of the woodwork to say, 'I know Mary Bryne - she's a lesbian'. That's totally not true."

    The 51-year-old claimed that she is striaght and likes men, but when asked if she is getting more male attention now she admitted she doesn't want it:
    "Yeah, I do! But I'm not interested. It would take a lot for me to change my way of living. I'm quite content on my own."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/mary-byrne-admits-to-lesbian-affair.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive