Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 21, 2011

Kate Walsh Wishes She Had Children



    Kate Walsh has said she feels "like a loser" because she hasn't had children yet.

    The 'Private Practice' star has said that she thought she would have been a parent by now:
    "I feel like a loser. I would definitely love to be a parent. I thought I'd be married and have three or four kids."
    Kate did seem to be on the road to mother-hood until she split from her hubby of 14 months Alex Young. However, although the 41-year-old really wants children, she would never adopt like Sandra Bullock:
    "I definitely don't think I want to do it on my own. Things are just going to go the way they go. I always knew I wanted to be an actress, but I think I always wanted a quote-unquote normal life because I had a very untraditional upbringing."

    Kate and ex-hubby Alex


    The divorce from Alex was seriously messy, as he publicly stated that he though the actress was hiding her finances from her. So it doesn't look like Kate will be rushing into another marriage anytime soon. She admitted that she's learnt a lot from the divorce:
    "Oh my God -- the worst thing ever. It was so public, and yet it was so legal-embroiled; you couldn't talk about anything. I've learned to seek other people's counsel more--that's a good part of growing up."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/kate-walsh-wishes-she-had-children.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive