Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Girls From Sweet Valley High Are Back!



    I'm so excited!

    'Sweet Valley High' author Francine Pascal is releasing a new book series about Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefiel, and it's based 10 years later ofter High School!

    The new book called 'Sweet Valley Confidential' has been released and Francine says she hopes these new books will make fans of the original series, happy:
    "This is the first time in history that a kids' book has made the leap into adulthood. And it's a very difficult thing because the people who used to read the books are people of importance, they're grown adults, and they have a certain ownership of 'Sweet Valley' because it was their adolescence. With the new book I hoped not to outrage them and I don't think I have. But I think I have surprised them in a lot of ways and I hope I have touched them."


    Remember this?



    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/girls-from-sweet-valley-high-are-back.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive