Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, March 26, 2011

Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Gets New Reality Series!



    Well this can only end in disaster!

    I reported a few weeks back that Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina was snapped doing a line of, what looked to be, cocaine. And now... the 18-year-old says she's signing up to do her own reality TV.

    The teen took to her Twitter to announce the news that she is in talks to start production on a show about her life:
    "Guess what ?! We are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!! The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am_ U all will get 2see my everyday living_ walk with me thro startin my career. . EVERYTHING."
    Yes, that's right, you saw the word "career" in there. I'm guessing she's looking to follow in her mom's footsteps and start belting out that voice of hers. Bobbi added that she wants people to know who she really is:
    "I would only want to do this reality show so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing_Young classy_outgoing_silly_ REAL women iAm."

    "God fearing" ok then? Recently Bobbi denied that she was sniffing cocaine in the picture shown by The National Enquirer, she's claiming that she had been "set up" by an ex-boyfriend who wanted to make money from the story. Her father, and drug addict, Bobby Brown has insisted that she doesn't use drugs.

    Growing uo with two drug addicts for parents must have been difficult, that picture was definitely real though. We'll see what she's "really" like in her new series... (yawn).

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/whitney-houston-daughter-bobbi-kristina.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive