Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 28, 2011

Will Ferrell To Star In 'The Office'?



    Everyone has been wondering who's going to replace Steve Carell in the US version of 'The Office' and it looks like oour favourite 'Anchorman' may be stepping up to the mark! I'm not too sure if he's being serious but Will Ferrell has claimed that he's going to be the new boss:
     "Yes, I’m taking over. My character’s name is Deangelo Vickers, he loves the American Southwest, and he’s just kind of in his own way going to step into Michael Scott’s shoes and try to fill them. I’m friends with Steve and a fan of the show, and I just selfishly wanted to do one episode with him, and they pitched multiple ones, and I said, ‘That’d be great'."

    When asked how long he'll be staying on the show, Will said it will be a: "regular, full-time gig". Is he for real? It would be brilliant to see him on the show!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/will-ferrell-to-star-in-office.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive