Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ronan Keating Say He's Been A "Good Boy" On Tour



    Ronan Keating has said that he has been a "good boy" during the latest Boyzone tour.

    The boys have been back in action the last few months and Ronan has admitted touring has been tough on him after his marriage problems:
    "[It has been] the toughest tour I've ever dealt with on a number of different levels. I've been a good boy on this tour. I've been going to bed early. It hasn't been a party tour but I've really enjoyed it. For me it's been tough emotionally and physically."

    You've been a "good boy"? Oh wow where is your medal Ronan,  you must be so proud not to have cheated on your wife this time! But it looks like Ronan hasn't even gotten the chance to go off with his dancers because his family are constantly flying over to meet him:
    "My family have been to nearly every weekend show as the kids have been in school during the week. Yvonne came over for my birthday and Jack came on stage in Dublin for his 12th birthday. It's been a family tour. All the lads' kids and wives have been around so it's been a nice vibe."
    It looks like they've all had to be good boys then!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/ronan-keating-say-he-been-boy-on-tour.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive