Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Josie Gibson and John James Split?



    Josie Gibson has told fans that she and Big Brother contestant John James have "taken a break".

    The couple who fell for eachother while on the reality series seem to have split up. Josie Tweeted that the pair are not together at the moment and that they are: "going to see if we can work things out".

    But after OK! Magazine printed a story saying the two had officially broken up, Josie said they are still together:
    "We didn't sell a split up story!!! We r together!! I feel like Rachel off friends when her and Ross were on a break lol."


    So what's going on? Well in the interview with OK! Josie says they have been fighting a lot, and that she blames herself:
    "I've been a cow. John told me two days ago that he's had enough and is going. I've got no-one to blame for this but myself. John has said things which have really, really upset me. But my temper is way out of line. I am 100% to blame for everything that has gone wrong between us. My insecurities have pushed [him] away - I know. But when you have a bloke who don't show you any affection and don't give you any attention, then sometimes you get a bit p*ssed off and insecure."
    Well that sounds like a troubled relationship. Could just be a publicity stunt either though! What do you think?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/josie-gibson-and-john-james-split.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive