Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lily Allen Says Her Second Miscarriage Changed Everything



    Lily Allen has said that losing a baby for a second time has changed her entire outlook on life. The singer (and now designer) sadly contracted septicaemia after loosing her baby son. After the loss her boyfriend Sam Cooper proposed to her and Lily said it made her realize what was good in her life:
    "I got really ill after he died and I was admitted into hospital. I couldn't have cared less if I was on my death bed. It was amazing how my friends reacted so much more to me being ill than to actually what I felt was the devastating part Even though what's happened to me has been beyond devastating, it's made me realise what I really have. I probably feel more compassionate towards things than I have previously. I spent a long time in a hospital bed and my outlook has changed. Everything has changed. I can't believe how much of my life I spent complaining about things."
    This week Lily's wedding invitation was leaked to the press, she and Sam are set to marry June 11th.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/lily-allen-says-her-second-miscarriage.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive