Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kerry Katona Says She's Happy With Her New Man!



    Kerry Katona has admitted she is dating property developer Dan Foden!

    The pair were spotted out and about together last week, the day after Dan appeared in ITV's 'Take Me Out'. Now the reality star says they are together, only a week, and she's "happy". She said:
    "He's really into fitness, he's done really well for himself. He's gorgeous! Just a week before meeting him again, a palm reader told me that a man will come into my life."

    So what happened to Dan's date? As he got picked up on the hit TV show. Kerry says thankfully he didn't meet up with the girl again:
    "I'm really glad his date didn't work out. He's a lovely bloke but I don't want to scare him off."
    Scare him off? Girl I can hear wedding bells already!!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/kerry-katona-says-she-happy-with-her.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive