Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 24, 2011

Liv Tyler Talks About Divorce



    Liv Tyler has said that she's found it difficult to adjust after her split from musician Royston Langdon.

    The couple split in 2008 after 10 years of marriage and Liv say their 6-year-old son Milo is their main priority:
    "I took a little time off before Super and The Ledge. I just had a rough couple of years, having Milo and then getting divorced and trying to rebuild my life again. Milo and I have been in such transition - I've been rebuilding and trying to be patient. And I've just put all of my focus on that, because I can't go to work and be happy unless he's happy and feels secure."
    The 33-year-old actress admitted that after going through divorce she realizes that life can never follow a certain plan:
    "It's been interesting, the way things have unfolded. That loss of the dream - because you spend your whole childhood planning how you're going to do things - it's actually very painful, but quite liberating at the same time."
    Don't lose hope just yet Liv!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/liv-tyler-talks-about-divorce.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive