Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 21, 2011

Mel B Announces Pregnancy!



    Yes, believe it or not, ANOTHER Spice Girl is pregnant!

    Following in the footsteps of former band mates Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham, Mel B has announced that she is expecting her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte.Mel already has two daughters, 12-year-old Phoenix and 3-year-oldAngel Irish (who's daddy is Eddie Murphy) while Stephen has one child from a previous marriage.

    Mel told Hello magazine that they were trying for a baby:
    "It was planned, obviously. When you're 35 years old, you have to do your check-ups beforehand. So I'd done all the precautions around Christmas time, then we started trying. We both really wanted things to happen. The power of wanting a baby, I think, can sometimes just work for your advantage. I didn't think that I would get pregnant that quickly. Usually it takes at least a month or two."

    The reality star added that she's not sure if she wants to find out the sex of the baby:
    "I haven't fully decided if I want to know or not. I'm over the first trimester, so I'm past the shady three months and on to safe territory. The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I've never been before."
    All we need now is Mel C to get preggers and Geri Halliwell to announce she's expecting too!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/mel-b-announces-pregnancy.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive