Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Courteney Cox Says She Still Has "Strong Feelings" For Separated Hubby David Arquette


    Could there be a reunion on the cards?

    Courteney Cox has confessed that she and hubby David Arquette "loved each other so much" and that she still has "strong feelings" for him.

    The couple split in December 2010 after 11 years of marriage but have not filed for divorce. The Cougar Town actress tells this months Harper's Bazaar that she is willing to give their marriage another try:
    "We loved each other so much, and if anything I feel like we've been extremely successful at marriage. If it doesn't work out, I will have huge waves of pain about failing in that department. But right now I don't have that because I don't know what the future holds and I guess because I have strong feelings for him."
    The former Friends star said that she feels like she is David's "protector" and admitted she feels a huge responsibility in the relationship because he is eight years younger than her:
    "I thought I had always been a little bit of a cougar with David. I don't find the whole cougar word that offensive. And also, a cougar is someone who takes care of herself and goes out with younger guys. She doesn't need a man to take care of her."
    It sounds like she mothers David more than anything! Do you think they should get back together?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/courteney-cox-says-she-still-has.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive