Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eva Longoria Says Her Divorce From Tony Parker Has Been 'Hard'



    Eva Longoria has said that she's found her split from hubby of three years Tony Parker extremely hard.

    The Desperate Housewives star, who filed for divorce from her cheating hubby in November said she feels tearful everytime she speaks about him:
    "It's been, well, every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It's been hard. Very hard. I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama."
    However despite the split the actress says she is looking forward to her new life without him saying:
    "I'm in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it."
    I wonder if this new 'routine' involves new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/eva-longoria-says-her-divorce-from-tony.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive