Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lily Allen Urges Fans Not To Watch Documentary About Her!



    Lily Allen has aske fans not to watch a new documentary about her life called 'From Riches to Rags'

    The Channel 4 series will air next week and the singer has claimed that the show has "sensationalised" her quotes and completely exaggerates her history of eating disorders.

    Lilly Tweeted her fans saying:
    "Just a couple of things, some of you may have read about a T.V show called Riches to Rags (title not my idea) airing on Tuesday next week. We started filming it a year ago and I feel like a completely different person than the one that features in the programme.  I'm inclined to ask you not to watch it cause quite frankly I am embarrassed. On the other hand I want you all to watch it so you can see how the press coverage of it has been totally sensationalised and quotes taken out of context. I should probably know better than to write this [on Twitter]... but I feel it's the only place that my words don't get minced. That is all."
    The documentary was  set out to show the 25-year-old and her half-sister Sarah's bid to open a vintage clothing store in London. As it was filmed between March and October last year. Lily also discusses previous eating disorders and her second miscarriage she suffered from a few months ago.

    She also told fans she will not be watching the show, Tweeting:
    "I shan't be watching. It was meant to be a show about sisters starting a business.I think I may have been a little naïve."

    If anything, she's made me want to watch it even more now! How about you?

    Photo via Zimbio.com

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/lily-allen-urges-fans-not-to-watch.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive