Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kate Winslet Says Leonardo Di Caprio Is Her "Rock"



    Kate Winslet has said that her former co-star and long time friend Leonardo Di Caprio has gotten her through really tough times in her life.

    The pair, who met on the set of the award-winning Titanic back in 2007, have stayed close ever since. And re-united on the screen for a second time, for 'Revolutionary Road' which was directed by Kate's recently ex-husband Sam Mendez.

    Kate revealed that while separating from Sam, 36-year-old Leo was by her side and helped her deal with the split. She told Vogue magazine that he's her best friend:
    "He knows me better than anyone else in the world.  Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog, or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No. He's my rock."

    Kate added that, without him, she would have been lost:
    "I don't know what the f**k I would have done if I hadn't had him."
    Awh... am I the only one that seriously wants these two to hook-up and make babies??

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/kate-winslet-says-leonardo-di-caprio-is.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive