Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 10, 2011

Russell Brand Says Katy Perry Has Changed Him For The Better


    Awh...Russell Brand has admitted that marrying Katy Perry has completely changed his life around.

    The 'Get Him To The Greek' star has said that he thinks he was "ready" to change his lifestyle and settle down once he fell for the songstress. He said:
    "If you're wild, like a wild animal, marriage won't contain you. I think that's how a lot of people get into trouble. I think I was ready for it. I'm discovering how lovely permanence and building an ongoing relationship can be, rather than always thinking, 'What's next?'"


    When asked if the comedian would sacrifice his marriage for his career he was adamant that he would never give up what they have:
    "I would never give up love; I'd definitely give up money. I feel quite lucky - now that I'm married, I have this great love and partnership in my life that is the most important thing to me. I also happen to be married to a girl who is quite a lot of fun."
    I bet she is!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/russell-brand-says-katy-perry-has.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive